Thursday 7 November 2013

Some things

- Libby: 'There's a film I think you'd really like. It's called Mothra. It's about a moth the size of a human.'
- I went to choir rehearsal - everything was in Kinya-Rwandan and I had NO IDEA what I was doing - but helpfully one of the guys who ran the choir translated the songs for me and one of them was about a native Rwandan leaving Rwanda and singing about how much he missed the cows
- I did some laundry with some luxury Joules triple-milled soap (thanks Em and Freya, my clothes now smell amazing)
- I'm going to teach the choir some barbershop tags next week (any suggestions barbershoppers?!)
- Moth count: uncountable. Huge yellow one at rehearsal: very unhappy Olivia
- Watching Libby's and Miriam's reactions when watching the Japanese Transformer Owl youtube video was INCREDIBLE!


No comments:

Post a Comment